Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"What the Thing?"

When my 4 year old son is baffled by something, he says just that. "What the thing?" Well, I am baffled by this whole concept of blogging. I am inept at most things techno, and I am as about as computer savvy as a gnat.  But here I am, all the same.  A mother of six.  A photographer.  A day home caregiver of 5.  A foodie.  An aspiring yogi.  A wanna be traveller.  A reader. A newbie blogger. 



I am learning as I go, so things may be a bit rocky at first...ok, who are we kidding? Things will be rocky for a loooong while! But I will hit up my 14 yr old son for some blogging and web lessons (he taught me how to Twitter), and things should be a little smoother. 



So if you find yourself in need of a solution to gum in the baby's hair, or directions for making a really cool stuff with your kids,  or a recipe for the best waffles on the planet,  a neat teacher present, or birthday party favour, or you just can't decide which wine to serve at next week's book club...check back here once in awhile.  I may just have the answer. 


Because in my life, these things are no small potatoes.

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Way to go Arlee! I always enjoy your posts, recipes and photography on Facebook. Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlee...this is where you belong, baby:) Now chop chop on that waffle recipe...you've been blogging for like 10 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been hoping you would start blogging. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohoo! you go girl!!!! Ambre has reminded me to get off my butt and start blogging again so I will join you on the blogging realm when I get back from Toronto!!!! So proud of you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Auntie is proud of her little niece!
    Now teach me how to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @just sayin'...Thanks for your tips!!@Auntie...i will teach you once I know more than how to make a title page!lol! And thanks to everyone else for your support!!!! I will need it!! @Bobbi...I'll get on it!! Sheesh!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This kicks!! This kind of thing is SO you!! YAY! I really am amazed at all you accomplish little sister! xo When do you find the time?! Kudos!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete